What is Coaching?
Coaching is about you, your future, goals and potential. It is a tool used to empower individuals and help them define and reach their goals; it is a structured conversation between the Coach and the Client.
During the coaching process, your coach will walk by your side, to help you reach your ultimate goals and aspirations. Your coach will listen to you, ask questions, find out what your challenges are and inspire you to reach your end goal.
You will be encouraged to make decisions and take responsibility for these decisions.
What coaching is NOT?
Coaching is about empowering you, it is not about your coach giving you suggestions or advice. Your coach is not mentoring or counselling you.
If coaching is not the right support mechanism for you at this moment in time, this will be discussed with you directly so you can find a suitable solution to support your journey.
A difference between coaching and therapy is that ‘Therapy is about past-healing wounds. Coaching is about the future. It’s about creating a future that’s different from the future that would have arrived by default if you had no coach and no sense of creativity and no commitment’ (Steve Chandler 2013).
How do I know if coaching is right for me?
Coaching is right for you, if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Do you feel that currently you aren’t reaching your potential and feeling fulfilled?
- Is there a gap between where you are now and where you want to be?
- Do you sometimes feel you don’t have the skills, resources or confidence to get something completed?
- Do you feel stuck and put off making decisions or fail to stick to the decisions you have made?
- Do you have a personal project you’d love to implement but don’t know where to begin with?
- Are you ready to entertain new and fresh ideas?
- Are you willing to be accountable for achieving what you desire?
How does coaching work?
Coaching helps you get clarity about a particular situation, to develop a clear path between where you are and where you want to be. It also provides accountability, so you actually make progress towards your goal, in a way that is not overwhelming and fits your lifestyle. Coaching enables you to be the person you really want to be and live the life you desire.
Your coach will be asking you questions, listening to your responses, challenging you whilst at the same time remaining non-judgemental regarding the details and not offering you advice.
Who do I work with?
I work with professional women who want to live each day feeling motivated, feeling that they have a reason to take action, feeling in control of their circumstances and what is happening in their lives, having a North and knowing where they are heading to with their lives.
What are the results you will have?
Working with me you will:
- Have the clarity, vision and motivation to make the changes required to live a balanced, purposeful, fulfilling life.
- Define what success really means to you.
- Identify what gives you a sense of purpose, fulfillment, a sense of contribution and joy and how to achieve it.
- Reconnect with your talents and abilities and use them to support your way towards what you want in your life.
- Have a plan for your life that will guide your journey even beyond our relationship.
- Identify what beliefs are holding you from achieving your full potential and set the strategies and processes to overcome them
- Begin to live a meaningful, joyful and rewarding life
Set goals that will give you daily motivation to take action.
This guide will help you set the goals that will make you feel the way you want every day.
Fill in your name and email below to get your Guide to making 2017 a great year.